Working At GemLux
Through our 57-year history, GEM Products Inc. has become one of the world’s leading stainless steel marine and boat hardware suppliers. It’s all about the people, the “GEM Family.”
Our customers “Demand the Best”, they demand GEM, and if you are looking to join a fast-growing company in a fun, infectious environment where the people make a difference, then so should you!
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical/Dental/Life/AD&D/Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with matching GEM contributions
- Health Savings Account
- Bottomless coffee (hello lattes) & snacks, and monthly BBQ’s to mix our workdays up. But nothing beats working with people that are genuinely kind and care about the work they do here.
Inside Sales Account Manager
We are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to help us reach our goals for growth as we move into 2020 and beyond. Our customers “Demand the Best”, they demand GEM, and if you are looking to join a fast-growing company in a fun, infectious environment where the people make a difference, then so should you!
• Cultivate relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.
• Ensure the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
• Proactively engage customers to gauge feedback and better ascertain their needs
• Be able to resolve product or service issues by clarifying the problem; Determine the cause of the problem, offer the best solution to resolve the issue, and follow up to ensure the customer is satisfied with the resolution.
• Manage a large number of inbound calls and e-mails relating to
• Product inquiries
• Hardware solutions
• Purchase orders
• Work in conjunction with outside sales team to increase business while providing assistance to them while on the road meeting with customers
• Responsible for inventory management and allocation
• Work closely with the shipping department to ensure orders are prioritized on a daily basis
• Monitor daily sales numbers while working with sales manager to ensure company goals are met
• Provide knowledgeable information regarding our products while providing a personal and enjoyable GEM experience
Inside Sales Account Manager Job Requirements:
• Very friendly, outgoing, reliable, pro-active, courteous, and dedicated to customer service
• Attention to detail and very organized
• College degree preferred
• Team oriented
• Shows excellent communication skills (Phone, e-mails, live chat)
• Proficient computer skills, organizational skills, and familiar with Microsoft Excel
• Comfortable with data entry
• Ability to retain technical product knowledge and present this information to the customer
• Fishing and Boating knowledge a plus or willingness to learn
Interested candidates please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be the best fit for this position.